[edk2-devel] "StdLibPkg" branch on edk2-staging

Leif Lindholm leif at nuviainc.com
Wed Aug 4 11:03:21 UTC 2021

Hi Rebecca,

I think the truth is we're a bit resigned about edk2-libc in general.
My view is it should be either maintained or deprecated (or replaced).

And maintainership *should* mean at least keeping it up to date with
security fixes.

I personally have no enthusiasm for the topic, but if there existed:
- An up-to-date codebase.
- A plan for keeping the coodbase up-to-date (as opposed to a plan to
  keep the codebase up-to-date).
- At least a couple of maintainers.
I would have no objection to that existing under the TianoCore
umbrella.

Best Regards,

Leif

View/Reply Online (#78638): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/78638