[edk2-devel] Google Summer Code (GSoC) Final Week

Nate DeSimone nathaniel.l.desimone at intel.com
Fri Aug 13 02:29:58 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

This coming week is the final week for GSoC. Accordingly, there are a few tasks that will need to be completed soon:

Students:

Please try to get your patches out on the mailing list by Monday August 16th. This will give ample time for them to be reviewed, any feedback given addressed and merged. I have seen many of you have already gotten your first set of patches on the mailing list which is great!

Maintainers:

During the week of Aug 16 - 20, please be extra diligent on reviewing and merging patches! Please pay close attention to patches from our GSoC students, whom are the following individuals:

  *   Ethin Probst <HarlyDavidsen at gmail.com>
  *   Pedro Falcato <pedro.falcato at gmail.com>
  *   Marvin Häuser <mhaeuser at posteo.de>
  *   Benjamin Doron <benjamin.doron00 at gmail.com>