[edk2-devel] Using linked lists in EDK II

Ethin Probst harlydavidsen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 03:37:35 UTC 2021

Hey all,

I've come across a situation where I need linked lists but I don't
know how to actually use the linked list functionality. Looking at the
API and existing uses of it doesn't really help -- it appears more
complex than I'm sure it really is. Could someone explain how it
works? (What I'm confused on primarily is where do I store LIST_ENTRY
pointers, and how do I write the structs so that I can actually pull
out the data that each list entry stores? From what I can tell, a
LIST_ENTRY just contains pointers to other LIST_ENTRY structs.)

--
Signed,
Ethin D. Probst

View/Reply Online (#79699): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/79699