[edk2-devel] Enabling DEBUG on other modules

Ali Shirvani aj.shirvani at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 05:45:26 UTC 2021

Thanks for your response. I've added those flags to MyPkg.dsc file, but
when I got the following assertion and my program stopped working.

ASSERT [Test]
/home/ali/projects/efi/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseRngLib/BaseRng.c(49):
(RegEcx & 0x40000000) == 0x40000000

Thanks,
Ali

View/Reply Online (#69536): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/69536