[edk2-devel] [Patch 1/1] EmulatorPkg/PlatformCI: stick with "ubuntu-18.04" for now

Laszlo Ersek lersek at redhat.com
Mon Jan 11 08:24:42 UTC 2021

On 01/08/21 21:20, Rebecca Cran wrote:
> Well, at least Github have said they will only support LTS versions, so
> we'll only run into problems every couple of years with ubuntu-latest.

Both of your points seem valid; the one in support of sticking with
18.04 for longer, and the other in support of moving to 20.04 soon.

At this point I'm "less" certain about having to move to 20.04 *soon* --
but, I'm still "quite" certain that's the safer way. We tend to forget
about stuff like this, and it accumulates.

View/Reply Online (#70112): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/70112
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io