[edk2-devel] [Patch V3 2/2] MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/PciBusDxe: Support PCIe Resizable BAR Capability

Laszlo Ersek lersek at redhat.com
Wed Jan 13 09:08:49 UTC 2021

On 01/13/21 07:15, Luo, Heng wrote:
> Hi Hao,
> Please hold on merging patch now, we are still waiting for some inputs, I will let you know when we reach agreement.

I disagree with waiting. The original patch caused a regression. The
currently pending patch fixes the regression. Any further input
("agreement") should be processed *after* we have mitigated the regression.

The tree is currently in a wrong state. The fix has been reviewed. Hao,
please proceed with merging the fix as soon as you can.

View/Reply Online (#70228): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/70228
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io