回复: [edk2-devel] [Patch 0/2] Convert Split tool to python

gaoliming gaoliming at byosoft.com.cn
Thu Jan 14 00:53:30 UTC 2021

Bob:
  Have you plan to convert all C tools to Python tools? Or only some ones?
Can you share your planning for the changes in BaseTools?

  And, I see you also add unittest for new split tool. Can you introduce the
unittest framework for python tool? If so, new added tool can follow the
same way to add unittest.

Thanks
Liming

View/Reply Online (#70262): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/70262