[edk2-devel] EFI_AUDIO_OUTPUT_PROTOCOL: assistance with VirtIO initialization

Laszlo Ersek lersek at redhat.com
Fri Jul 2 08:59:10 UTC 2021

On 07/01/21 20:10, Ethin Probst wrote:
> The first: I don't know how to retrieve the descriptors on the UEFI
> API. I've looked at the Chaos Key DXE, if memory serves, or the
> display port one -- one of the two. One of them contained a
> ReadDescriptor() function, and so I've borrowed that, but that doesn't
> really help much.

Does the stuff in "MdeModulePkg/Bus/Usb/UsbBusDxe/UsbDesc.c" help?

(I don't know how that's exposed, if at all, through UEFI protocols, alas.)

I've added Hao and Ray to the address list (IIUC they maintain the USB
modules in edk2).

View/Reply Online (#77444): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/77444
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io