[edk2-devel] Ajays NET20DC Cable's alternative

Tiger Liu(BJ-RD) tigerliu at zhaoxin.com
Thu Jul 8 06:58:44 UTC 2021

Hi, Hao:
Got it.

Thanks
发件人: Wu, Hao A <hao.a.wu at intel.com>
发送时间: 2021年7月7日 19:09
收件人: devel at edk2.groups.io; Tiger Liu(BJ-RD) <TigerLiu at zhaoxin.com>
主题: RE: [edk2-devel] Ajays NET20DC Cable's alternative

Hello,

As far as I know, you can use a USB 3.0 debug cable as an alternative.

Also, I think there other methods to connect between host and target in Intel® UEFI Development Kit (Intel® UDK) Debugger Tool (version 1.5) Configuration and Setup Guide.
(https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/download/intel-uefi-development-kit-intel-udk-debugger-tool-version-15-configuration-and-setup-guide.html)
However, I have not tried them from my side.

Best Regards,
Hao Wu