[edk2-devel] [tianocore.github.io.wiki PATCH 1/1] Xcode.md: Update instructions to work on modern macOS and Xcode versions

Andrew Fish via groups.io afish=apple.com at groups.io
Wed Jul 21 05:37:34 UTC 2021

These Xcode instructions look good to me in general. Thanks for doing this I usually do things following a non public path.

I think to make these instructions work you need to update *_XCODE5_*_MTOC_PATH

By default, this will install mtoc at /opt/local/bin/mtoc.
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/blob/master/BaseTools/Conf/tools_def.template#L2957
*_XCODE5_*_MTOC_PATH     = /usr/local/bin/mtoc

We could change this to match the brew default location, I think this location is way out of date. I think the other things get fixed by the path variables.

Thanks,

Andrew Fish

View/Reply Online (#78007): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/78007
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io