[edk2-devel] [edk2-rfc] RFC: EXT4 filesystem driver

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Thu Jul 22 17:08:34 UTC 2021

I agree BaseLib is as good location for these 2 APIs.

> If more modules need to consume Ucs2 <-> Utf8 conversion library, BaseUcs2Utf8Lib is generic enough
> to be placed in MdePkg.

This was discussed with the RedfishPkg maintainers and was deferred until there was another use
case.  Looks like EXT4 is a 2nd use case, so it is a good time to move to this lib class and
lib instance from RedfishPkg to MdePkg.

View/Reply Online (#78105): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/78105
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io