[edk2-devel] [RFC] MemoryProtectionLib for Dynamic Memory Guard Settings

Wang, Jian J jian.j.wang at intel.com
Thu Jul 29 02:18:59 UTC 2021

Thanks for the RFC. I'm not object to this idea. The only concern from me
is the potential security holes introduced by the changes. According to your
description, it allows 3rd party software to violate memory protection policy.
I'd like to see more explanations on how to avoid it to be exploited.

+Jiewen, what's current process to evaluate the security threat?

Regards,
Jian

View/Reply Online (#78331): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/78331
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io