[edk2-devel] GSOC 2021 EXT4 driver Project

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Thu Jun 10 17:38:17 UTC 2021

Hi Pedro,

After thinking about this, I think I would prefer Option (4).

The proposed landing zone would be a new Ext4Pkg in the edk2-platforms repository in the Features directory.

edk2-platforms/Features/Intel/Ext4Pkg

All the features in that directory and not specific to Intel.  There are other email discussions about moving some of that content up a level, so an alternative path would be:

              edk2-platforms/Features/Ext4Pkg

Best regards,

Mike