[edk2-devel] Need help with CI/CD failure for the PR

Sunil V L sunilvl at ventanamicro.com
Tue Jun 22 10:52:59 UTC 2021

Hi,

The PR https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/pull/1738 has hit error with below message.

"PR can not be merged due to a Windows VS2019 failure. Please resolve and resubmit"

Unfortunately, I am unable to gather any details why it is failing. Also, I don't have VS2019 build environment to try the build myself. Could some one with VS2019 or knowledge of this build environment help me what exactly is the issue with my patch?

Thanks in advance!

Sunil

View/Reply Online (#76828): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/76828
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io