[edk2-devel] Is there an ACPI solution for ARM (or other) platforms that don't have DRAM under 4 GiB?

Andrew Fish via groups.io afish=apple.com at groups.io
Fri Mar 19 01:47:41 UTC 2021

Some one was asking me this question and I did not know the answer? It looks like the stock ACPI stack needs memory under 4 GiB to fill in 32-bits as it was the 1990’s when that got written down. Is there support on TianoCore to implement ACPI on a platform that does not have memory < 4 GiB in its address map?

Thanks,

Andrew Fish

View/Reply Online (#73036): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/73036
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io