[edk2-devel] GSoC 2021 (MinPlatform, Ext2, ACPICA, etc)

Nate DeSimone nathaniel.l.desimone at intel.com
Wed Mar 31 23:13:45 UTC 2021

Hi Pedro,

Happy to hear our conversations here have helped 😊.

The ext4 project sounds good! I’d recommend putting write support on as a “if I have time at the end” stretch goal. Just getting read working and stable would be a great accomplishment. GSoC does end in August… but you can continue working on your driver afterwards. I don’t want you to find yourself in a situation in August were you have more work to do than time remaining and end up not getting paid!

Thanks,
Nate