[edk2-devel] [tianocore.github.io.wiki PATCH 1/1] Xcode.md: Update instructions to work on modern macOS and Xcode versions

Rebecca Cran rebecca at bsdio.com
Sun May 23 16:12:06 UTC 2021

On 5/23/2021 2:51 AM, Laszlo Ersek wrote:

> On 05/21/21 20:28, Rebecca Cran wrote:
>> Could someone review this please? I submitted it almost 2 weeks ago.
> I've been aware of it, but I've not once launched (or even seen) Xcode,
> so I can't verify the patch.
>
> One thing by which you could help Andrew review the patch is: pushing
> the patched wiki article to your own fork of the wiki on github.com, and
> following up with the link in this thread. Then Andrew could review the
> rendered article more easily.

Unfortunately I don't know how to fork it! I seem to remember we've had
this discussion before, but the original page is
https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/Xcode, and I can
see the file if I clone
https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io.wiki.git - but if I
create a fork, it forks https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io