[edk2-devel] edk2-platforms, continuous integration, testing, and you

Pedro Falcato pedro.falcato at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 23:57:57 UTC 2023

Sean,

Thank you for making edk2 better :)

I have replied to your github discussion with a bunch of my ideas, as both
a feature package maintainer and platform maintainer.
(
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/discussions/3721#discussioncomment-4596465
)

I'm willing to discuss these things further as long as it's not at *checks
edk2 tools & CI meeting time* 1am (email, chat, 1-on-1, you name it).
I am also interested in getting QemuOpenBoardPkg into your platform CI
initiative as it's a simple platform that only requires QEMU to boot (plus
a copy of edk2-platforms and edk2 to build).

--
Pedro

View/Reply Online (#97953): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/97953
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io