[edk2-devel] EDK2 biuild errors

Joe8 Wang(王志文_Pegatron) Joe8_Wang at pegatroncorp.com
Tue Jan 17 01:00:04 UTC 2023

Hi Devel,
I am trying to build Z at Pega005 Capsule on EDK2 base code. But I got below errors when building the package. Could you give me some advice about below error massage? Thank you.

[cid:image001.png at 01D92784.A833BE70]

Best Regards,
王志文 | Joe Wang
PEGATRON 和碩聯合科技
Tel: +886 2 81439001 EXT: 37458
Mobile: 0978713458
E-mail:Joe8_Wang at pegatroncorp.com<mailto:Joe8_Wang at pegatroncorp.com>
No. 96, Ligong St. , Beitou District, Taipei City 112, Taiwan
台北巿北投區立功街96號

This e-mail and its attachment may contain information that is confidential or privileged, and are solely for the use of the individual to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or have received it accidentally, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this email and its attachment. Please be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this email or its attachment is strictly prohibited.

本電子郵件及其附件可能含有機密或依法受特殊管制之資訊,僅供本電子郵件之受文者使用。台端如非本電子郵件之受文者或誤收本電子郵件,請立即回覆郵件通知寄件人,並銷毀本電子郵件之所有複本及附件。任何未經授權而使用、揭露、散佈或複製本電子郵件或其附件之行為,皆嚴格禁止 。

View/Reply Online (#98653): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/98653
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io