[EnMasse] Proposal: moving backlog over to trello

Ulf Lilleengen ulilleen at redhat.com
Mon Apr 3 06:53:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

We currently have a planning board using github projects[1]. The problem
is that github does not support making the board publicly visible
outside organization teams (which I was not aware of until some time
after creating and using it). I'd therefore like to propose that we move
the github projects board over to trello, which what is used by
openshift[2].

Unless there are any objections, I will begin moving the backlog over
from the github projects and send out team invites to the trello
organization[3] for all github project members.

[1] https://github.com/orgs/EnMasseProject/projects/1
[2] https://trello.com/atomicopenshift
[3] https://trello.com/enmasseproject

--