[EnMasse] generated artifacts

Vanessa Busch vbusch at redhat.com
Mon Apr 10 17:45:37 UTC 2017

Hi,

  Last Friday we spoke about putting the generated artifacts into the jboss
nexus repo.  This will work well for most of the artifacts, but it won't
help the artifacts generated from artemis-image, and qdrouterd.
  It would be great if travis-ci could hold unto the latest built
artifacts, but I didn't see a feature for that.  It can however, upload
them to a github release, or to github pages.
  I was thinking of modifying the builds to upload the artifacts to github
release.  Hopefully, travis-ci can tag it with 'latest' or something
equivalent.  Then having the actual image scripts & Dockerfile (or dogen
yaml file) in a separate rep (dockerfiles).  This would help with
converting to dogen.
  For those of you familiar with travis-ci, can it label the release
'latest'?  I would like to start with mqtt-lwt and mqtt-gateway.
  What do you think?

Thank you,
Vanessa