[EnMasse] repository composition

Vanessa Busch vbusch at redhat.com
Tue Apr 18 13:15:45 UTC 2017

Hi Ulf,

  That is wonderful about the router-mage repo.  Configuration such as
run_qdr.sh, I would leave with the Dockerfile.  I have pulled out and
converted to yaml the projects for mqtt-lwt, mqtt-gatewy, topic-fowarder
etc as well.  The only issue with pushing them at this point, is that dogen
requires md5sums for the artifacts.  And this doesn't work for 'latest',
where it keeps changing.  But dogen will have this functionality very
shortly
https://github.com/jboss-dockerfiles/dogen/issues/105#issuecomment-294813510

Thank you,
Vanessa