[EnMasse] Fwd: A coming change in the router's default behavior

Ulf Lilleengen lulf at redhat.com
Fri Apr 21 15:05:59 UTC 2017

FYI this affects EnMasse as well, and clients must now send messages
presettled for store_and_forward=false, multicast=true addresses.

Since we built from master, we already have this new behavior in the
upstream 0.8.0 release, causing the broadcast systemtests to fail. I
will fix those tests to send messages presettled.