[EnMasse] Enmasse and the service catalog UI

Marko Lukša marko.luksa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 18:04:13 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I've just pushed a few improvements to the Enmasse OpenServiceBroker
API. I've renamed the names of the service classes to enmasse-* (e.g.
enmasse-queue), added a displayName (e.g. "Enmasse Queue") and a
temporary icon (just took one of the icons available in the console).

I've also added tags to them, so the service classes now appear in the
Middleware -> A-MQ category (this is currently the closes category among
the ones available in the catalog UI, although probably incorrect). I
guess there's going to be a separate category for Enmasse eventually.
Can someone talk to whoever we need to talk to to get the category
added? I'll change the tags then, if necessary (I already include both
"messaging" and "enmasse" as tags).

Attached is a screenshot showing the service classes in the catalog UI.

I've also pushed instructions on how to setup
Enmasse+ServiceCatalog+ServiceCatalogUI. Here they are, if anyone wants
to try it out:
https://github.com/EnMasseProject/enmasse/tree/master/documentation/servicecatalog

Marko