[EnMasse] EnMasse 0.12.0 released

Ulf Lilleengen lulf at redhat.com
Sat Aug 5 04:10:05 UTC 2017

Hi all,

EnMasse version 0.12.0 has been released! The biggest change in this
release is the introduction of the new address model[1, 2]. This change
comes from design work that has been done by the developer team in the past
months, which made it apparent that we need to make the model more flexible
in order to support other topologies than the pure router-based we have
today.

See the changelog[3] for other changes in this release. With this release,
we are moving to a fixed release schedule, where we release a new version
of EnMasse at the start of each month. Patch releases with critical
bugfixes or by request will be released independently of this schedule.

[1]
https://github.com/EnMasseProject/enmasse/blob/master/documentation/address-model/model.md
[2]
https://github.com/EnMasseProject/enmasse/blob/master/documentation/address-model/resource-definitions.md