[EnMasse] Messages in EnMasse Dashboard

Lohmann Carsten (INST/ECS4) Carsten.Lohmann at bosch-si.com
Mon May 22 07:58:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've done some tests with EnMasse in connection with Eclipse Hono and deployed both on a Kubernetes cluster (using enmasse-kubernetes.yaml).
I've set up this broadcast address in EnMasse:

      "metadata": {
        "name": "telemetry"
      },
      "spec": {
        "store_and_forward": false,
        "multicast": true
      }

Then I sent some messages at this address. That worked fine and messages reached their consumers.
(Meaning that messages get sent from Hono Server to EnMasse qdrouter and consumers connected with qdrouter get these messages).
I was wondering though, why these messages didn't appear on the EnMasse Dashboard.
Is it that broadcast messages are not taken into account there?

--
Best regards

Carsten Lohmann

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH