[EnMasse] thoughts on monitoring

Gordon Sim gsim at redhat.com
Fri May 26 17:08:02 UTC 2017

I've created a document containing some thoughts on how we might evolve
the monitoring capabilities of enmasse. I've submitted it as a PR so
anyone can comment on particular parts of it:

   https://github.com/EnMasseProject/routilities/pull/25

It is really just a bit of a brain dump at this stage. I'm keen to get
feedback on any/all of it. The idea would be to evolve the document into
a more concrete design 'specification', including a list of specific
changes to the current codebase that can then be prioritised.