[EnMasse] EnMasse 0.14.0 released!

Ulf Lilleengen lulf at redhat.com
Fri Nov 3 13:36:18 UTC 2017

Hi all,

It's a pleasure to announce that EnMasse 0.14.0 is available at
https://github.com/EnMasseProject/enmasse/releases/tag/0.14.0

The main feature in this release is the brokered address space type.
This address space types features only a single broker along with a
console for management and supports a richer set of messaging features
than the standard address space and a has a lower footprint.

For the first time we also have documentation available that matches the
release, at http://enmasse.io/documentation/0.14.0.

See
https://github.com/EnMasseProject/enmasse/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#0140-november-3-2017
for a more comprehensive list of changes that went into this release.

Pardon for not announcing the release candidates this time, but creating
patch releases is very little work now, so I'm not sure if its worth it.

Thanks to everyone contributing to this release!

--
Ulf