[EnMasse] Omitting "mqtt" endpoint

Lohmann Carsten (INST/ECS4) Carsten.Lohmann at bosch-si.com
Fri Nov 17 09:49:48 UTC 2017

Hi,

since we don't need MQTT-related EnMasse features for now, we made a test using an address space config without the "mqtt" endpoint block.

This resulted in an error in the "mqtt-gateway" deployment:
--
MountVolume.SetUp failed for volume "ssl-certs" : secrets "external-certs-mqtt" not found
Error syncing pod

Is it at all intended that an address space may also work without the MQTT endpoint?

Best regards

Carsten Lohmann

(INST/ECS4)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ullsteinstr. 128 | 12109 Berlin | GERMANY | www.bosch-si.com<http://www.bosch-si.com>
Tel. +49 30 726112-130 | Fax +49 30 726112-100 | carsten.lohmann at bosch-si.com<mailto:carsten.lohmann at bosch-si.com>

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn