[EnMasse] Use pre-existing configmap "address-space-default"

Lohmann Carsten (INST/ECS4) Carsten.Lohmann at bosch-si.com
Mon Oct 9 11:46:06 UTC 2017

Hi Ulf,

> Instead of that, perhaps a better approach would be to create this implicit address space in the deployment script instead.
Sounds good. I guess that would mean providing a "default-addressspace.json" in the release zip file and using it in the deployment script (?).
That would enable easy changes to the default address space config.

> The address controller would then attempt to create a namespace for the detected address space only if it does not match the 'global'
> namespace of the address controller. If it matches the global namespace, the 'single-tenant' logic would be invoked instead.
I wasn't aware of the address controller actually creating kubernetes namespaces. Is there a requirement (or recommendation) for each address space to be associated with its own kubernetes namespace?

Best regards,
Carsten Lohmann