[EnMasse] First setup and usage of enmasse

Bob Claerhout bob.claerhout at aloxy.io
Mon Dec 17 12:51:22 UTC 2018

Hi Ulf and Rob,

Thanks for the quick response. I'll try to figure it out using the given information.

To answer your question regarding which Openshift version I'm currently using, the "oc version" command results in:

    oc v3.11.0+62803d0-1
    kubernetes v1.11.0+d4cacc0
    features: Basic-Auth GSSAPI Kerberos SPNEGO

    Server https://[domain]:8443
    openshift v3.11.0+8de5c34-71
    kubernetes v1.11.0+d4cacc0

Kind regards,