[EnMasse] trouble getting started with github workshop

Rich Lucente rlucente at redhat.com
Fri Feb 23 17:08:25 UTC 2018

I'm following the instructions at
https://github.com/enmasseproject/enmasse-workshop.  I'm running enmasse
0.16.1 on the latest minishift release based on OCP 3.7.23.

All of the various enmasse components started correctly within minishift.
I was able to use the admin username/password to login to the keycloak web
app and create the various suggested users.  All attempts to login to the
enmasse web console fail with the error above.  I was unable to create any
addresses since I could not access the enmasse web console.

Rich Lucente

Principal Solution Architect

Red Hat Public Sector
<https://www.redhat.com>