[EnMasse] trouble getting started with github workshop

Rich Lucente rlucente at redhat.com
Fri Feb 23 17:11:55 UTC 2018

> What version are you using and what type of address space?

I'm running the latest version of minishift based on OCP 3.7.23 with
enmasse 0.16.1.  All of the enmasse components start up correctly on
minishift.  I log into the keycloak web admin console using the admin
username/password and I'm able to create users.  When I attempt to log into
the enmasse console, I get the permissions error.  I'm following the
instructions at https://github.com/enmasseproject/enmasse-workshop

Rich Lucente

Principal Solution Architect

Red Hat Public Sector