[EnMasse] AddressController performance / ConfigMap lookups

Gordon Sim gsim at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 10:19:20 UTC 2018

On 13/03/18 09:53, Lohmann Carsten (INST/ECS4) wrote:
> I agree that there should be some benchmarks being done here first. We will do them shortly.
> Do you think it would be better to do these tests with current master (including the "Refactor controllers in standard and address controller" change) ?

I have a branch with some improvements in the agent for more efficiently
handling addresses. I was only testing in the 1000-2000 address range so
there will likely be more changes needed. I am debugging remaining
failures from full system tests runs (in brokered space) and will merge
when that looks good: https://github.com/EnMasseProject/enmasse/pull/981