[EnMasse] Publishing to specific topic and subscribing with wildcard leads to growing queue/topic

Rob Godfrey rgodfrey at redhat.com
Tue Jul 30 09:52:03 UTC 2019

So, I guess the question is, what is creating the queue with the specific
device id in it (and which presumably no-one is consuming from)?

I would imagine that simply creating the topic does not create an queues...
so, can you tell at what point this queue is being created, and by which
process?

-- Rob