[EnMasse] Address Settings Model

Rob Godfrey rgodfrey at redhat.com
Tue Mar 26 11:53:35 UTC 2019

Hi Tom,

On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 at 12:44, Tom Harris <tom.harris at ammeon.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Just a  query re Address Settings and DLQs
>
> https://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/address-model.html#configuring-addresses-and-queues-via-address-settings
>
> What is Enmasse's view re exposing the Address Settings model. On a
> project I'm working on we use Address Settings and DLQ extensively to tune
> queue /topic behavior.

It's something we want to do later this year - however I'd like to keep as
much a possible to have a commonality between the standard and brokered
addressspaces rather than directly exposing the artemis settings (which
only really makes sense in the brokered case)

-- Rob

> BR
> Tom.

> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Registered seat: Grasbrunn, Commercial register: Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB
153243,
Managing Directors: ,Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Eric Shander