[EnMasse] the server doesn't have a resource type "address"

Bob Claerhout bob.claerhout at aloxy.io
Fri Oct 11 12:14:06 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm getting this strange error after running Enmasse for several months:
the server doesn't have a resource type "address"
This is when I'm trying to get the address using
oc/kubectl get address

I'm using following environment:

  *   Enmasse version 0.26 (is there somewhere I can double check this?)
  *   OKD 3.11

In our test environment this happened as well (which is strange to be happening at the same time). Last week we were still able to create and get the addresses in this environment.
In an attempt to fix this issue, I upgraded to the newest 0.29 (using yaml bundles). The update succeeded after which I was able to get the addresses again.
However, during this upgrade, I lost all addresses and authentication information which I would like to prevent from happening in our production environment. Also, the console (web gui) does not show the existing addresses and connections.

Any hints on where to look in order to fix this?

--
Best regards,
[cid:part1.E61B0859.E72B9C04 at aloxy.io]  Bob Claerhout