[EnMasse] Study On Rejected Refactorings

Jevgenija Pantiuchina jevgenija.pantiuchina at usi.ch
Thu Aug 13 16:03:47 UTC 2020

Hi there,

My name is Jevgenija, I represent a research team from Università della Svizzera italiana (Switzerland) and University of Sannio (Italy).

Our current project is to analyze reasons behind rejecting refactoring pull requests. As a part of this study, we have analyzed non merged refactoring pull requests in https://github.com/dejanb/enmasse and https://github.com/dejanb/enmasse repositories. Would you please spare 5–10 minutes by participating in an anonymous survey about your personal view on refactoring-related contributions:

      https://usi.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cO6Ayah0D6q4eSF

We would greatly appreciate your input! It would help us understand how developers can improve the quality of refactoring contributions and benefit the development process.

If you would like to receive the final survey results from us, you will find an optional email field at the end of the survey (stored separately from the main responses). Thank you a lot!

If you consider this message to be spam, I'm very sorry! There will be no follow-up to bother you.

-Jevgenija