[EnMasse] Is there any paid support plan for Enmasse?

YANG Aaron (IOC/PAP-SO) Aaron.YANG2 at cn.bosch.com
Mon Jun 1 01:58:31 UTC 2020

Hi Enmasse team,

We are now using Enmasse & Hono to provide the service for our internal customer.

And in order to provide the stable service & on time technical support, we would like know if there is any paid support plan available for us and the price if there is.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Aaron YANG

INST/RBR2-CN (INST/RBR2-CN)
Bosch.IO GmbH | Ziegelei 7 | 88090 Immenstaad | GERMANY | www.bosch.io
Tel. +86 21 2218-2804 | Aaron.YANG2 at cn.bosch.com<mailto:Aaron.YANG2 at cn.bosch.com>

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Managing Directors: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic, Yvonne Reckling

​