Voting: repotag for EPEL

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Apr 5 04:42:06 UTC 2007

On 04.04.2007 22:30, Axel Thimm wrote:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/SteeringCommittee/Voting#head-efb18a3ff4ed343c4a8aa17dc0a8466bab8c9024
> Voting topic: Should EPEL carry a repotag? If yes, the technical
> details will be delegated to the Packaging Committee.

I'm not going to vote on something where I don't know the technical
details yet. I also strongly dislike the kind of voting -- the threads
you pointed to are much to confusing and have FUD and personal attacks
in it. Before doing a voting on a controversial topic like this it's
IMHO really necessary to write a summary about the whole stuff.

CU
thl