Voting: Vetoing fedora-usermgmt until FPC makes a decision

Bernard Johnson bjohnson-sender-11eeb1 at symetrix.com
Thu Apr 5 15:22:21 UTC 2007

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Con: several packages that are in Fedora can't get into EPEL right now
> and would need to be adjusted; that's would be a burden for the
> maintainer that then might say "well, if they make it hard for me then I
> don't care about EPEL and stick to Fedora"

I already have two packages that use fedora-usermgmt that have been
branched to EPEL.  What about them?

I don't feel strongly either way regarding using or not using
fedora-usermgmt, however, I do feel strongly about branching the spec
file because one repo can use it and another doesn't allow it.

/me currently awaiting someone's decision :)