Deleted minutes

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat Apr 7 15:42:55 UTC 2007

Mike McGrath schrieb:
> Axel Thimm wrote:
>> you're deleting the minutes in the wiki replacing with a link to the
>> mailing list. Keeping the minutes in the wiki is making life easier
>> for using the wiki's search engine to check what had been said in a
>> meeting.
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-infrastructure-list/2007-April/msg00031.html
> We've been discussing this on the infrastructure list.  We are having
> wiki issues.  Moin doesn't scale very well.  Since the content isn't
> being deleted (it still exists on the mailing list) I don't see an issue.

In addition: I added a link to the mailing list post for the last
meeting (the one two weeks ago) only and didn't put the log in the wiki.
Nobody yelled, then came the discussion mike pointed to, so I thought it
was a good idea to be consisted when I added the link to this weeks
meeting and pointed the old ones to the mailing list, too.

Cu
thl