EPEL Chairperson

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Apr 11 18:04:54 UTC 2007

Dennis Gilmore schrieb:
> [...] As well as a time line to elect
> a new chairperson  so that one does not get burnt out.  I would like the
> chairperson to be there for 6 months.

The mandate for the EPEL Steering Committee is limited until 30.09.2007
anyway -- see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/SteeringCommittee ;
quoting that page "Then then a new committee will be formed; FESCo and
the EPEL Steering Committee until then will work out how this committee
will get constituted; a mix of appointed and elected members is likely."
That re-formation should IMHO include the chairmen.

CU
thl