Relationship to existing 3rd party repos/CentOS/SL?

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Sat Apr 14 17:29:18 UTC 2007

Axel Thimm wrote:

> We need to clarify things and agendas, both internally and externally.

But we need to be careful to respect each others autonomy.  Working
together, to me, doesn't mean that I'll continue to spout off about
something that atrpms.net does against my will.

Also, this entire thread was started with you claiming we (and myself)
voted politically.  I take offense at that.  Trying to guess someones
motives based off of their actions is a fallacy.  If you think I voted
against the repo tag for any other reason then technical you are just
plain wrong.

    -Mike