Plan for tomorrows EPEL meeting

Michael Stahnke mastahnke at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:20:54 UTC 2007

I probably won't be able to attend.  I had a lunch meeting scheduled
today that will be difficult to get out of. I will try to attend if I
can.  I did update the communication plan [1], and spoke briefly with
quaid about the plan.

A big concern I have is how we plan to get along with the other repos
and contributors, both from a governance prospective and from a
communication plan prospective. I don't have exact issues thus far,
but we have seen a few concerns from major 3rd party repos and
downstream contributors.

Also,  I would like to see the QA and test cycle release process
documented.  I think this is a major selling point of EPEL to end EL
customers.

It also probably won't help with my elections for chairperson if I
can't make the meeting :)

stahnma

[1]   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/CommunicationPlan