perl-TimeDate

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Apr 24 04:50:05 UTC 2007

On 23.04.2007 23:42, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> So, perl-TimeDate is currently a Core package, but does not appear to be
> part of RHEL.  Can we get it into EPEL?

Hmmm, we didn't hit this yet afaik.

I'd say: if it was reviewed during the merge review you (or somebody
else) can request the branch for EPEL and maintain it there. That's
similar to how Extras packages can get branched for EPEL if the Extras
maintainer doesn't want to maintain EPEL packages; see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/ContributorStatus
for some more details.

If it wasn't reviewed yet then you should put it up for review.

CU
thl