Relationship to existing 3rd party repos/CentOS/SL?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Apr 26 17:26:14 UTC 2007

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 10:48:29PM -1000, Dean Takemori wrote:
> I hope you all will forgive the newcomer to the discussion.  Can
> someone give or point to a summary of the TECHNICAL REASONS why the
> EPEL members voted against EPEL using a repotag?

Could you please check the archives or the wiki vote and the irc log?
Because this will fuel yet another discussion about whether there were
any or not, and you will probably not find anyone unbiased enough to
give you an objective answer.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net