Timeslot for EPEL Meeting

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Aug 27 04:57:03 UTC 2007

On 26.08.2007 20:41, Jeff Sheltren wrote:
> On Aug 26, 2007, at 10:52 AM, Michael Stahnke wrote:
>> I will go ahead and propose a meeting time on Wednesdays of 23:00 UTC
>> and rotate that every other week with the current time of 17:00 UTC.
>> If this is too much, or the wrong time, please speak up on this
>> thread.  We are looking for ways to encourage participation.
>
> +1.   I think this would work for me.
>
> I am interested to see if the time change would bring in more
> participation from people that are interested in EPEL but not
> necessarily on the steering committee.

Fine with me -- but I likely never will be able to make the 23:00 UTC
meetings as they are way to late for me (my alarm clock rings at 3:30
ATM...).

So if you want to do those meetings make sure there is always one
(preferred: most of the time the same person) that runs them (stahnma,
would you be willing to do that?). That person should also write the
summary for the report (I find it hard to write them if someone else ran
the meeting).

CU
knurd