clamav for epel looking for reviewer

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Thu Dec 6 17:26:46 UTC 2007

On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 07:39:51PM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> There isn't any guideline either way. I usually prefer to use patches
> myself, but this spec is based on one from Dag, and he used the perl
> substitutions in there, so I left it in order to keep close to his spec.

So EPEL clamav is going to look like Dag's, not like the "regular"
Fedora clamav?

I'm not really a fan of the Fedora clamav packages, but I do have to
live with them (for amavisd-new).  How much pain is this fork going to
cause me?

Honestly, I think I'd rather volunteer to maintain Enrico's clamav spec
in EPEL than even think about maintaining forked amavisd-new specs.

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/