Build system problem ?

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sun Dec 30 11:46:08 UTC 2007

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:38:41 +0100, Tanguy Eric wrote:

> I tried to build 2 packages today. One for EL-4 and the other for EL-5.
> The one for EL-4 failed to build
> http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-4-epel/37701-libupnp-1.6.3-1.el4/ppc/build.log but i can't understand where the problem come from.

After the upgrade of the builders, a side-effect is that the build.log
is started being filled even when the job had failed before. See job.log:

http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-4-epel/37701-libupnp-1.6.3-1.el4/ppc/job.log
ERROR: Bad build req: No Package Found for gcc-gfortran. Exiting.

http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-5-epel/37700-libupnp-1.6.3-1.el5/ppc/
| Job waited too long for repo to unlock. Killing it...

Indeed that could be a problem in plague. Requeueing the job should
work at least.